welcome to 2016

12:52


Hope that everyone is doing well happy new year! To those who celebrate it a belated merry christmas, may this year bring nothing but joy and health to you and your dearly beloved. My holiday period has been pretty wonderful, with the exception of stressing about uni assignments. No matter what your beliefs Muslim, Christian whatever it may be, there is nothing better than being surrounded by your family during the winter time. I was back at home for the durations of the holidays and I'm kind of disappointed that this year there was no snow so it didn't feel as festive as it did last year, but it was still wonderful none the less. 

As many people do, I have high hopes for this year. 2015 for me was a year of reflection, I tried to make right friendships that had went wrong, and still failed at doing so due to the other persons effort and participation but I find comfort in knowing i did what i could be and was a good genuine person with clean intentions. I suppose you could say this is a resolution, but I want to be kinder, I'm already a kind person but when people dislike me for no reason it upsets me and I get bitter so this year I'm trying to still give love to everyone.

I know that this year will hold a few milestones in my life and I'm so excited but scared at the same time for them all as milestones tend to signify change and development at the same time which is a good thing, but as i said its scary still.  

I can't make great promises about this blog, and content won't be regular the way I would love for it to be, however, I will be doing a weekly post be it on beauty/lifestyle/fashion (alternating weekly) so I still keep up with it. I do love working on my blog more than it shows, but I understand that there are people who are not my friends that look at it with spite and critique it without having kind intentions and at the same time it upsets me because I keep to myself I don't say rude things or intentionally hurt people unlike others I know so I don't understand why. Anyways, thats not for me to worry about. 

I will hopefully see you next week with a new blogpost, best of luck in everything you do.

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe