Mande Lular Body Soufflé

19:12

I love a good moisturiser that smells divine and this has to be one of my all time favourites. Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden seem to produce wonderful and luxurious products that make you feel so lovely. 
This product leaves my skin with a beautiful glow; I find that my body looks much healthier and hydrated after I have used this. It doesn't take long to dry as your skin will absorb it and a little bit goes a long way so you won't run out of it fairly quickly. 
On the Sanctuary Spa website the product claims;
'Whilst you’re day dreaming of your next escape in the sun, drench your body in lashings of luscious moisture. This delicious whipped-crème combines a fragrant blend of exotic spices with shea butter, camomile & vitamin E that melts into skin to leave it feeling moisturised, soft & gorgeously fragranced. Smooth this fluffy & luxurious soufflé onto clean skin for instant pampering. Indulge in a truly decadent moisture ritual.'

This product provides your skin with spices and vitamin E, so as well as being a good product it is also benefiting your skin in aiding to improve its overall health. Also, the fragrance doesn't just disappear, it lingers on your skin for a long time which makes it even better. 
There isn't much detail to go into this product except it's a wonderful moisturiser that everyone should use. It comes at £11, I picked my tub up from Boots, although it is pretty pricey for a body moisturiser, it does last a long time and for me it's replaced everything else. 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe