Welcome Back & Embryolisse

11:29

Image result for hey gif

Hey guys! It has most certainly been way too long since I actually posted something substantial on here so right now here is my pledge to actually keep going!

I thought I would start off talking about a favourite moisturiser of mine Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, or simply known as Embryolisse. A wonderful multipurpose product that can be used for a range of things, from removing your make-up to an overnight moisture mask.

I personally wouldn't use this to remove make-up as it is quite pricey and use other things like balms/oils to remove my make-up but in terms of moisture it is incredible.

It has been a cult favourite for many many years, a loved product at fashion shows and photoshoots because of its priming properties. It leaves you with glowing, plump skin that looks instantly hydrated and radient. 

Who wouldn't want that?

This product is mainly for those with dry-comination skin as combination-oily skin may find it too rich, whilst saying that my skin type is combination-oily and I love it! It leaves my skin in such a subtle condition and makes it GLOW!

Whilst it is something to be mindful of, this product is scented, I personally love the smell.
It seems like it's a product my mother would have used many many years ago - that nostalgic smell.

You can source this product from various different shops such as boots, asos and beautybay and other online websites!

The 30ml is around £13 and the 75ml is around £20. 
Image result for embryolisse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe