Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

19:00

It was everywhere; all over blogs, youtube, shops. EVERYWHERE. Of course, I didn't try it when everyone was hyped up about it, I ended up getting my hands on it much later. Whenever I'd go into boots it was sold out, so I took it as a sign from God to not even bother. However, when I did get my hands on the Age Rewind Concealer I was hooked. I can understand why people raved about this product so much. 


This concealer states that its active formula and micro-corrector applicator erases dark circles, puffiness and fine lines instantly. Now that's quite a high standard to set, but I feel that this does it all so perfectly. Of course, be rational it's not a miracle worker, but it works extremely well.
This product comes in a range of six shades, so there should be something which works with everyone's skin tone.

The plastic packaging looks sleek; it differs from your standard concealers as it contains a round sponge tip/puff. To get the product out, all you have to do is twist until the puff is saturated and then press it onto areas you want to apply concealer.
I really do love using this product; for myself I picked up the lightest shade as I knew this would only be used as a highlighter, not a concealer. This shade is too light to conceal any imperfections so for that I would need to get a shade which matches my skin tone. It highlights beautiful and if I set it right it won't crease under my eyes. It covers my dark circles beautiful, although I will state that my dark circles are too prominent. This is a medium coverage product, so if you need something more powerful then you should probably invest in another product to deal with those tough areas. However, or me it works perfectly so if you have the same situation going on under your eyes as I do you'd be just fine.

There's nothing I can think that's bad about this product, because for the price and what it promises to do it does live up pretty well to it. Sometimes the packaging does irritate me because I do prefer being able to get concealer out with a pump, but I only use the puff to apply it then switch to my concealer/blending brush to work with the actual product. I've read reviews online that say it affected their sensitive eyes, but I think this can be avoided if you don't apply the product too close to your eye/waterline. I myself have extremely sensitive eyes and have never experienced any issues.

You really can not go wrong with this budget-friendly concealer; if you have been wondering whether to try it or not the I highly suggest you do. 

Fun Fact it's the only beauty product I have fully finished within about one month (maybe two). 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe