selfie saturday || special edition

19:00

My selfie saturday is dedicated to a very special person(dog) in my life, Rex.
Yesterday (5th June) two years ago is the day my parents surprised me by taking me to pick up a very tiny and scared little puppy (top left photo and bottom right, taking him home in the car). After nearly ten years of trying to convince them to get a puppy, they caved in. I'm going to share some photos of rex from him being a pup to now.
Unless you have a dog I don't think you could understand the happiness and unconditional love that they bring into your life. A dog will become your best friend. I'm definitely not ashamed to say I do love my dog so much and can't imagine my life without him, I've even forgot what life was like before he came into the picture. 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe