Healthy Breakfast; Flourless Pancakes

19:00

I have a love-hate relationship when it comes to breakfast, some days I'll want to get up at 7:30am and start the day off right with a good breakfast but most days I'll end up rolling out of bed at an unreasonable time and breakfast is the last thing on my mind. Somehow I know I'm not the only one who ends up doing the latter a lot more than I should. 

Today I'm going to share with you one simple, healthy and delicious recipe idea that you could whip up in the morning when you're in a rush or take your time to make on those rare stress free mornings.


Flourless Pancakes
The ultimate breakfast, pancakes. Actually, I'd have these at any time of the day not just for breakfast but anyway... Super simple to make, but do require a few minutes as you have to fry them and concentrate when you flip the pancake over. A stress everyone knows too well. This recipe was inspired by blogilates pancakes which consist of only banana and eggs, however, I have altered the recipe slightly to suit my taste.
To make these wonderful pancakes all you will need is 
1 Banana
2 Eggs
1/2 cup of finely milled oats
1tsp of Cinnamon


Mash up the banana and combine all the ingredients above as you normally would when making pancakes then fry on a none stick pan with a bit of oil. Be careful to not have the heat on too high as you don't want to burn them. Add any toppings you like; my favourite is lemon juice and honey with some type of fruit be it bananas, blueberries, raspberries whatever you like. 

This breakfast idea is ram packed with nutrition for your body; the bananas are rich in potassium whilst the eggs supply protein and omega-3, fiber from the oats and cinnamon is good for a number of different reasons. 

x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe